Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit:
- I want to quit buying so many books!( Do I?)
2. I want to quit to be so selective choosing books for review and sometimes pick some book that is not my cup of tea and give it a bad rating. I always pick book that I thing that I will like it considering synopsis and other people review and ratings, that is the reason that I don’t have or I have little
ratings 1 and 2.
3. I want to quit Fifty Shades of Gray! There are so many critics both good and bad about this series. I enjoy reading those books and now when Gray comes out, I don’t know to read it or not. It’s too much suddenly to me.If this book come out right away I will be more then willing to read it, but now I think that this is just for money not about author’s enthusiasm or inspiration to tell the story.
4. I want to not quit buying and reading Nora Roberts mystery, suspense books, because I enjoy reading few of those books, I want to have those books in my home library.
5. I’m definitely quit to Nicolas Sparks! I don’t want to offend any one, but one book or two is enough from this author, is so depressive and dark. I’ve read Message in Bottle and that is enough crying for me.There was just death and darkness I was so depressive after reading this book. I think that is enough sadness in people’s lives,is enough misery, I’m surrounded by lost and we are chasing life, so we don’t have to read about that at all, maybe one book like that per year. My grandpa told me once: Put sugar in my coffee, honey, cause my life is bitter I don’t have to drink bitter coffee!